- Excitation wavelengths: 532nm, 785nm and 1064 nm.
- Detectors: Silicon and InGaAs.
- Imaging with 532 and 785nm lasers.
- Difraction limited spatial resolution.
- Polarization dependent measurements, including Raman Optical Activity (ROA).
- Bulk transmission.
- Microscale reflection and transmission.
- 650-4000 wavenumbers range.
Depending on the information that is needed from the spectra, we can do traditional statistical analysis or build more sophisticated models using machine learning methods.